I’m a poet, performer, platform builder and workshop facilitator. Originally from a small seaside town in Northern Ireland, I lived in Edinburgh, Scotland between 2010 and 2016. I currently live in Montreal, Quebec.
To see all upcoming events, performances, workshops in July, August and September 2017, see Upcoming.
My first collection ‘The First Blast To Awaken Women Degenerate‘ is now available from Freight Books (Scotland).
During summer 2017, I’ll be touring Ireland, Scotland and England, with performances at West Cork Literary Festival, Edinburgh International Book Festival, Stowed Out, and Aspects Festival, and a double-headliner tour with award winning poet and performer Caroline Bird, with dates in Sheffield, Hebden Bridge, London, Bristol, Dundee and Edinburgh. For tickets and more info on the tour, see here.
For further info…
- Bios and photographs.
- To see future events, performances, workshops, see Upcoming.
- Workshops that I’ve developed and facilitated, for children, young people and adults.
- Publicly available poems (including from BBC Scotland Residency)
- Current and previous projects as events organiser, promoter, host, publisher etc (including Rally & Broad, Stewed Rhubarb Press, SHIFT/ Collective, Inky Fingers, cinepoems/All These New Relations, La Poesie Partout and Mile End Poets’ Festival).
- Various miscellaneous ramblings, including articles, commissions and personal blog.
If you’d like to get in contact regarding events, projects, workshops, performances or most things poetry-platform related, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.