***SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION IN MARCH 2019: UPDATES COMING SOON!***
I’m a poet, performer, platform builder and workshop facilitator. Originally from a small seaside town in Northern Ireland, I lived in Edinburgh, Scotland between 2010 and 2016. I currently live in Montreal, Quebec.
My first collection ‘The First Blast To Awaken Women Degenerate‘ is now available from Stewed Rhubarb Books (Scotland, 2018: formerly published with Freight Books, 2017). My two pamphlets ‘The Glassblower Dances’ (2012, Winner of the Callum MacDonald Award) and ‘Do Not Alight Here Again’ (2015) are also available through Stewed Rhubarb Press.
For further info…
- Bios and photographs [downloadable with permission].
- To see future events, performances, workshops, see Upcoming.
- Workshops that I’ve developed and facilitated for children, young people and adults.
- Publicly available poems (including from BBC Scotland Residency)
- Current and previous projects as events organiser, promoter, host, publisher etc (including Rally & Broad, Stewed Rhubarb Press, SHIFT/ Collective, Inky Fingers, cinepoems/All These New Relations, La Poesie Partout and Mile End Poets’ Festival).
- Miscellaneous ramblings, including articles, commissions and personal blog.
If you’d like to get in contact regarding events, projects, workshops, performances, platforms etc, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.